Monday, September 28, 2009

Abstract Video Ideas

Our ideas for our next project was due today. Woop woop.

Eh. I've changed my mind about 4 times already, but I think I finally have the basis for it. I'll need one HUGE and TALL light, one small light, night time, and an actor/actress. It will most likely be in black and white; I just think it looks good. Simple, but still complex elements.

The story behind it is what every college student goes through, at least once. I know I deal with it daily. To get into Millsaps we each had to be the best and push ourselves. Sometimes it was our parents pushing, our peers, our teachers from high school or even now the professors here. Working constantly, don't pause don't relax don't forget don'tbreath workworkwork. Usually we can overcome these normal college stresses. Sometimes though, for a few, it becomes too much.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent choice of subject matter, Aubin. Something everyone can relate to.

    ReplyDelete